Thanks Lauren E. Waters! To award my versatility is to KNOW me and compliment me deeply. So important is uniqueness, I was a kid who didn’t want to be like everyone else! I’m turned off by homesticking. Balance comes from incorporating other things. I contradict the norm, a chameleon character that can’t be pinpointed! Here are my friend’s nice words.
“I nominated you for ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’! I appreciate how much time you put into these thought-provoking posts“. http://laurenwaters.net/2012/05/11/the-versatile-blogger-award/
* I can’t stand rap. Figure this out: a favourite artist from my teens is Falco!
* I’m outrageously talkative and clean everyone’s clock at party games.
I happily go weeks without leaving my property; mind you it’s lovely property.
* I’m crazy about books. There are so many in queue to read, we made a small building into a library! Zero desire to open a single newspaper or magazine.
* I’ve never considered salad a meal and happen to hate tofu. However, 5 years
and counting, I’m a successful vegetarian! Some of our meals pass as vegan.
ON MY LAST TRIP TO THE CITY, I GOT FOR 99c EACH:
* A Hilary Duff concert on DVD
* A David Bowie record: “Tonight“, 1984
* English, After The Fire, 12″: “Der Kommissar” (German original)
* “The Best Of Burl Ives” double record.
He’s the snowman narrator in “Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer”. Remember
“Holly Jolly Christmas” and “Silver And Gold”? Burl Ives is an Irish folk legend!