I am recipient of an award! In nomination of “The Beautiful Blogger Award”: wonderful impressions were written of me, as a writer and person in this community! I don’t win contests, draws, Chinese auctions at socials, Christmas parties. Numbers aren’t even drawn in my range of tickets so I could get excited: “Ah, so close”. I feel annoyed and want to yell: “shake the bag”! It means something to garner this award.
“The Beautiful Blogger Award is for the blogs that are creative, original, and add to the blogging community. Award others you know, tell them you’ve done it, and give these steps; or just place this award on your blog. Link to the creative, beautiful, genius who bestowed it upon you. List seven trivia details about yourself”. Here are the following sweet words about me.
“Beautiful inside and out, the blogger over at RIEDEL FASCINATION loves to talk about her favourite works of fiction and she is also passionate about animal rights“.
Thank you, my friend Sara Flower! You know sixty people and took note of me. I’m flattered. Glad I’d updated my Word Press picture to a breezy, backyard shot! I don’t think I know seven here and not everyone’s into ‘chains’. What I can do that will be fun, is drop seven entertainment-related opinions. Enjoy!
1. I saw countless re-runs of “Seinfeld” but couldn’t catch the famous episode, where Elaine does a funny dance.
2. I’m the world’s only person who hasn’t seen Jimmy Fallon’s “Emmy Award” opening, singing “Born To Run” with celebrities! I missed it while moving. When I got to this town, there was no highspeed to see it on Utube ect. There’s no AVI or MPG file to download (even if it takes 3 days). If anyone finds it, help a gal out!
3. I was unimpressed with “The Godfather”. I don’t deem it worthy of quotation nor status as a classic.
4. I hated “Slumdog Millionaire”. It was gross and cruel throughout, even from the protagonist’s brother. The sole relief in the film were the game show win and jubilant dance at the end. Misleadingly, they were the parts advertised in the trailer.
5. I feel giddy and elated enough to cry at the opening music… of any Star Trek or Harry Potter film!
6. That chocolate bar / Kleenix pack you’re opening slowly in the theatre? Just F**’n rip it. Throat to clear? Repeating futile, low-key attempts is worse. Do a loud, USEFUL clearing; then we’ll both enjoy the $10.00 movie. I drive to a city for this. Your mall trip is a once-a-year outing for me.
7. I’m pissed with whomever cancelled: “Star Trek Voyager”, “Star Trek Enterprise”, and “Ghost Whisperer”.